Workiom is a cloud collaboration service that allow the creation of day-to-day business applications to manage data and workflows. It is essentially a cross-over between databases and spreadsheets with a smart brain to manage data flows between users and statuses. Users can organize their data into lists composed of specific field types such as 'checkbox', 'phone number', and 'drop-down list', and can reference file attachments like images and other documents. Additionally, user can connect one list to another creating unlimited usage scenario raging from approval, production to evolution processes.
Using Workiom, users can create and customise their solution in just a few clicks. In each application, they can collaborate, search, filter and sort records and publish views to external websites. And since there is not a single way to represent data, Workiom allows the creation of Kanban boards, calendars, and specific lists to better present data to its consumers.
Workiom offers tens of template designed and built by technology experts. Users can install or customise them to develop their CRM, Accounting, HR, Task Management and many other apps. Moreover, Workiom implements state-of-art security technology to protect users’ data from intrusion. It also enables the creation of different access rules to reflect their organisational structures.
Workiom is compatible with multiple devices. On desktop computers and mobiles, users see data in a spreadsheet format and cards. Additionally, users can add and remove data, attach files and share tables.
Workiom integrates services such as Dropbox, Facebook, Evernote and Google Drive and 1500 other cloud services through Zapier. Tables in this SaaS are shareable, and users can track who is making changes to documents and when.
Examples of useful applications for startups you could build on Workiom:
- Marketing Campaign Tracking: offers a holistic view of a startup marketing efforts. It helps to organise Analytics results to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Event planning: organize all of important details in one place so you can ensure that everything runs according to plan.
- Order Tracking & Invoicing: update inbound orders, manage fulfillment checklists, and create invoices all within one place.
- Employee Onboarding: manages the onboarding process of a new employee.
- Office Inventory Management: This template helps track all office assets.
- Fund Raising: manages fundraising activities, organises collective address books, identifies funds, builds profiles for the VC firms and investors, and keep track of investors’ pitches.
- Contractor Time Tracker: manages and tracks freelancers and offshore employees timetables and costs.
- Testimonials: organises all activities related to users’ testimonials from contacting them, getting their quotes and publishing them.
- Expense Tracking: tracks all startup expenses and helps to keep under budget with a longer runaway.
- OKR: Helps to formulate, create and track startup most vital OKRs.
- Collaboration: Invite, share, and sync your projects with others. Collaboration is cloud-enabled and built directly into Workiom.
- Filtering: Narrow your search results and navigate through your data by applying Workiom powerful filters. Save your favorite filters to create your views.
- Aggregations: Create summaries and overview of your data using aggregate functions on any numerical field in your lists.
- Formulas: Calculate and derive aggregate values from existing linked data with Workiom simple yet powerful formulas.
- Kanban Boards: Intuitively move cards from one column to another in your Kanban boards.
- View Creation: Create different views for your data either in as lists or as Kanban boards, and switch from view to another for your same dataset.
- Assign Records: Efficiently attribute one or more record to any of your team members registered on Workiom.
- File sharing, Zapier integration, Mobile app, Connect Apps, Form Builder & Calendar view.
- Calendar view: The calendar view allows you to visualize your data in a calendar format of the day, week, month, or year.
- Notifications: Get notified each time a record is assigned to you and on each important due date.
- Cascaded lists: express a hierarchy by showing selectable lists of the items in each hierarchy level.