Add members to your account to benefit and use your added and created applications on Workiom.
At the most basic setup every created user has access to all of public applications in a workspace, with the exception of the admin, all of the new added users will be created with a default “user” role that allow them to add data but not to edit the format of the current lists.
To access to your tenant’s user accounts and information, expand the sidebar, then click on “Administration”, and then chose users.
To add a new user, click on the “+ Create new user” button at the top-right angle, as shown below:
Fill the following mandatory information before saving the new account:
- Name of the new account holder,
- His family name,
- Email address, will be required for login
- And username, could be used interchangeably with the email address to login to Workiom.
Create New user
- Set a random password that will be sent over email to the new account.
- Require the new account holder to change the first setup email after their first login.
- Re-send an activation email to the account holder.
- Activate the account in case it is locked-out.
- Enable account lock-out over suspicious login activities.
Edit user information
To edit an account, access to the administration panel and then user management page.
- Click on the “Actions” button at the front of the user,
- Choose Edit,
- Change the desired information as explained above.
To change the designated role to a specific user
- Chose the second tab “Roles” at the top of the user information page,
- Then chose the new role.