The number field has a very useful option, which is to add unit, enabling an easier understanding of what the number in the field represents
Custom Unit in Number Field 📏
- It gives you the ability to add any desired unit to a number field making the numbers easier to understand for all users
How to use:
- In an already existing or while creating a new Number type field
1.1. In the unit field enter the desired unit
1.2. The numbers in this field will now be displayed with the unit you entered.
- In the time estimation and logged time field add “Hours” or “Minutes”
Patient Management System
- In the Height field add ”cm” and it will be displayed right next to the patient height
- In the Dosage field add “mg” and it will be easier to understand the dosage.
- In the Test Results add “mg/dl” and it will make the result much easier to read
- In the odometer field add “km”
- In the average fuel consumption add “km/Liters” or “m/gallons”