Get a table view of all records-related transactions that take place in your workspace, this is only available for the Workspace Owner and Super Admins.
On the Activities page, you will find the following details:Activity Name
- The title of the activity done, it can be
- For single record updates, you will find the Record’s Main Field.
- For import and export, you will find the file Name.
- For Bulk Update, you will see the list name alongside the update field name.
- The List name Under which the activity took place.
- The type of activity can be one of the following:
- Create: a new record was created.
- Update: an existing record was updated, by changing the value in any of its fields.
- Delete: a record was deleted.
- Import: records were imported.
- Export: records were Exported.
- Bulk Update: multiple records were bulk updated.
- The date on which the activity took place.
- The user that caused the activity
- You can select an app to check all activities that happened under that app.
- At the top right corner
- Click the App name
- Select the app you’d like to see
- Workiom will retrieve the activities for that app and display them
- You can click load activities count if you’re interested in seeing the count of the activities displayed in the table.
Search and Filter
You can narrow down the result by
- Searching the activity name, simply start typing in search to narrow down the results
- Using a filter, you can filter according to:
- Related List, under the app you selected with the app selector you can select a specific list in this filter to narrow down the results further.
- User, you can select one or more users to see the activities caused by those users only.
- Action Type, you can select one or more action types to see only the activities related to those actions.
- Date, here you can select a date range to check activities that happened in that time frame only.